Rittenhouse Row is a 501C6 non-profit destination marketing organization.
We have three goals:
• Promoting the uptown area between the Avenue of the Arts and the river from The Parkway to South as Philadelphia’s premier destination for shopping, dining, style, culture and living
• Protecting the destination to keep it as such
• Promoting our members to help them build their business
Our members range from first time small business owners to expert entrepreneurs to corporate locations led by hands-on and proactive General Managers.
We plan a full calendar of events and programming to provide exposure and enrichment for our members. Our activities include:
• Special events (like our Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival and Rittenhouse Row Fashion Crawl)
• Membership development through regular meetings and networking mixers
• Targeted marketing and public relations outreach
• Member to member communications
• Government affairs and individual troubleshooting
• Dissemination of information about major citywide promotional opportunities.